Investor Charter Investment Adviser
OUR AIM IS TO BE INDIA'S MOST TRUSTED STOCK ADVISOR
A.Vision and Mission Statement for Investors
- Our Vision is to provide advisory services built on the principles of selecting stocks based on extensive screening, rigorous due diligence and focus on valuations to ensure optimal investment returns.
- To enable investors to understand risks involved in equity investments.
- To advice the suitable investment solution based on their needs and goals which are matching to their risk profile.
- To act with integrity and honor, do the right thing and make a company that our employees and clients can be proud of.
B. Details of business transacted by the Investment Adviser with respect to the investors.
- Trade Nexa Research Investment Advisor requires all its clients that are subscribing to its Investment Advisory services to enter into an agreement so as to ensure that all details including but not limited to fee details and aspects of conflict of interest are disclosed and confidentiality of information is maintained.
- The onboarding process requires the client to take a risk assessment test by filling out a proper and unbiased risk appetite assessment form in order to evaluate one’s risk profile and choose a service that operates in alignment with the said risk profile. The clients are required to choose services that are completely in alignment with their risk appetite and are not to access any service that does not align with the same.
- Additionally, the clients are required to be KYC (know your client) registered with Know Your Client Registration Agency (KRA) and Central Know Your Customer Registry (CKYC). For this purpose, PAN details of the client are collected and verification is conducted by the Compliance team. In case the client is registered, Trade Nexa Research Investment Advisor proceeds with the onboarding process. In case the client is not registered, the compliance team assists the client with the registration process and IPV before proceeding with the onboarding process.
- Trade Nexa Research Investment Advisor conducts audits annually and discloses the status of all the complaints on its website.
- Trade Nexa Research Investment Advisor also discloses the following information on its website:
- Type of registration
- Complete address
- Telephone numbers
- Associated SEBI regional/local Office details.
C. Details of services provided to investors (No Indicative Timelines)
- The client onboarding process for the investment advisory services requires the client to enter an agreement with Trade Nexa Research Investment Advisor so as to ensure that all details are disclosed and confidentiality of information is maintained.
- The client is also required to be KYC registered. In case the client is not registered, Trade Nexa Research Investment Advisor assists the client with the registration before he/she is onboarded.
- Trade Nexa Research Investment Advisor gives various disclosures including but not limited to its business, affiliations, compensation etc. in its agreement with the clients.
- It also discloses the client’s risk appetite to the client which is determined by filling out a proper and unbiased risk appetite assessment form in order to evaluate one’s risk profile.
- The clients are required to choose services that are completely in alignment with their risk appetite and are not to access any service that does not align with the same.
- Trade Nexa Research Investment Advisor does not access any of the client’s accounts or holdings directly for the purpose of offering advice.
D. Details of grievance redressal mechanism and how to access it
In case of any grievance / complaint, an investor should approach the concerned research analyst and shall ensure that the grievance is resolved within 30 days.
If the investor’s complaint is not redressed satisfactorily, one may lodge a complaint with SEBI on SEBI’s SCORES portal which is a centralized web based complaints redressal system. SEBI takes up the complaints registered via SCORES with the concerned intermediary for timely redressal. SCORES facilitates tracking the status of the complaint.
With regard to physical complaints, investors may send their complaints to: Office of Investor Assistance and Education, Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Bhavan. Plot No. C4-A, ‘G’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051.
E. Expectations from Investors (Responsibilities of investors).
- Always deal with SEBI registered Investment Advisers.
- Ensure that the Investment Adviser has a valid registration certificate.
- Check for SEBI registration number.
- Please refer to the list of all SEBI registered Investment Advisers which is available on SEBI website in the following link: SEBI Registered Investment Adviser Details
- Pay only advisory fees to your Investment Adviser. Make payments of advisory fees through banking channels only and maintain duly signed receipts mentioning the details of your payments.
- Always ask for your risk profiling before accepting investment advice. Insist that Investment Adviser provides advisory strictly on the basis of your risk profiling and take into account available investment alternatives.
- Ask all relevant questions and clear your doubts with your Investment Adviser before acting on advice.
- Assess the risk–return profile of the investment as well as the liquidity and safety aspects before making investments.
- Insist on getting the terms and conditions in writing duly signed and stamped. Read these terms and conditions carefully particularly regarding advisory fees, advisory plans, category of recommendations etc. before dealing with any Investment Adviser.
- Be vigilant in your transactions.
- Approach the appropriate authorities for redressal of your doubts / grievances.
- Inform SEBI about Investment Advisers offering assured or guaranteed returns.
- Don’t fall for stock tips offered under the pretext of investment advice.
- Do not provide funds for investment to the Investment Adviser.
- Don’t fall for the promise of indicative or exorbitant or assured returns by the Investment Advisers. Don’t let greed overcome rational investment decisions.
- Don’t fall prey to luring advertisements or market rumors.
- Avoid doing transactions only on the basis of phone calls or messages from any Investment adviser or its representatives.
- Don’t take decisions just because of repeated messages and calls by Investment Advisers.
- Do not fall prey to limited period discount or other incentive, gifts, etc. offered by Investment advisers.
- Don’t rush into making investments that do not match your risk taking appetite and investment goals.
- Do not share login credential and password of your trading and demat accounts with the Investment Adviser.